Thank you for your interest in Cotton Ridge Books!
To contribute, please follow the steps below:
1. Contact me with a brief description of the article you’d like to write. I will respond as soon as possible. Some ideas to consider:
- Book review
- Author spotlight
- Review of online class or e-book
- Your book-related blog
2. Upon approval, please email your article to Books@CottonRidgeDesigns.com. You will be credited as the author and I will include any contact information that you include with your content.
3. I will let you know when your article has been posted. Please contact me with any corrections or suggested revisions.
Cotton Ridge Books will be happy to host your family-friendly giveaway!
1. Please contact me with an image and description of your giveaway, as well as the link to your web site or blog.
2. After approval, I will set up the Rafflecopter entry form with your selection of entry options (and include a few of my own entry options). Giveaways will be open for two weeks unless you prefer a different time frame.
3. I will promote the giveaway on at least 15 web sites and also on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. You are encouraged to promote it, too!
3. I will choose the winner using Rafflecopter‘s random winner generator and contact the winner. After receiving the winner’s shipping information I will forward it to you.
4. You will be responsible for delivering the prize to the winner.
- Only family-friendly, relevant and non-political content will be accepted.
- Submitter retains copyright to text and photographs submitted. However by submission you automatically give me permission to post them to this web site, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
- It is not required, but I would greatly appreciate a link on your web site, blog, and/or social media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.) back to your article on Cotton Ridge Homeschool once it has been published.
You may also want to consider contributing to my other blogs!
Copyright 2012 Kathryn Depew